Sales and Showroom Manager - Are you passionate about the products you sell? Are you creative with a fantastic eye for detail? If so, Spider are pleased to be working with a plumbing and heating company who also have a designer radiator and interiors showroom. They are seeking an experienced Sales and Showroom Manager (Sales and Website) to join them in Hadleigh, Suffolk.
As the successful Sales and Showroom Manager, you will manage the efficient running of the showroom and website, promoting the business via social media and other platforms to develop business and to meet sales performance expectations. You will ensure all customer enquires are dealt with and support projects and design. You will work as part of a small team and where required provide administrative and financial support to the General Manager and Directors.
Your other key responsibilities will include:
- Proactively promote Radiator sales to meet sales expectations and measure performance indicators.
- Provide advice and guidance on design and interior schemes,
- Identify and support the needs of existing and potential clients and assist as appropriate.
- Carry out site surveys as appropriate, including but not limited to radiator measure ups and use appropriate software to prepare drawings for quotations.
- Support with all elements of project management as required and to work directly with the Project Designers as applicable.
- Process client quotations follow up and invoicing.
- Monitoring showroom stock and displays, maintaining relationships with suppliers.
- Manage all incoming enquiries and deal with as appropriate.
- Process and online sales and enquiries as appropriate and support website development.
- Ongoing business development to sustain and promote market position, promoting efficiently via social media and other platforms.
- Assist with the management of the work diary and maintaining of information on Xero (accounting software).
- Financial support including invoicing, reconciliation of invoices/ payments and reporting.
- To update and maintain office systems and processes to assist the General Manager as required to ensure the effective running of systems and processes across the business.
Skills and Attributes:
- Strong sales and customer service experience, with a creative background in high-end retail or interiors.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written, with a professional manner and appearance, to be the face of the company to customers.
- Good concentration skills and ability to work well during interruptions e.g. customers, telephone calls.
- Organised with excellent administration skills, good level of numeracy, literacy, and IT skills.
- Confidence and ability to manage and prioritise work as well as using initiative and work independently (within guidelines).
- Experience of working with suppliers/ sub-contractors and third parties.
- Experience of Website maintenance & E-commerce sales would be desirable but willingness to learn is essential.
- Experience in heating, plumbing or kitchen/ bathroom products would be advantageous.
This is a full-time role working in the showroom from 8.30am – 5.00pm, Monday – Saturday with a day off in the week (to be agreed). On offer is a salary of £20,000 - £25,000 (depending on experience) plus 20 days holiday plus bank holidays.
If you have the relevant background, skills, and experience, please apply by forwarding an up to date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser, and Specialist Recruiter. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: Retail, Showroom, Customer Service, sales, Management, interior design, e-commerce, online sales, web sales
Here at Spider, we take your privacy seriously. When you apply, we shall process your details and pass your application to this particular company for review for this vacancy only. As you might expect we may contact you by email, text, or telephone. Your data is processed based on our legitimate interests in fulfilling the recruitment process.