Sales Design Consultant (Field Sales) – Are you an experienced design-led sales individual? Can you demonstrate strong sales performance combined with an eye for detail? If yes, this could be your next opportunity!
Spider is supporting a successful consumer-focused design and manufacturing company based in Rougham near Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk. They are looking for experienced Sales Design Consultants (Field Sales) to join them on a permanent basis.
As a Sales Design Consultant you will generate multiple client orders via the company’s existing warm-lead, in-bound enquiries, and the completion of field-based sales meetings. You’ll be providing advice, design, consultation, and reassurance to customers throughout their decision-making journey. You will understand each individual customer’s annexe requirements and articulate those needs through the provision of visual, affordable, and compelling specifications ensuring they remain within the company’s capabilities to produce.
Other key duties will include:
- Answering functional Customer enquiries either via telephone, e-mail, web form or face-to face accurately and politely.
- Maintain and create all records accurately and appropriately for conversion to Specifications. Keep Customers updated on progress in a timely manner.
- Offering fair and impartial advice to enquirers, visiting them, and listening to their needs typically within a 90-minute Site Survey (sales visit) at the client’s own home.
- Work with the Customer Care Co-Ordinator and Technical team to produce a full set of annexe recommendations from our portfolio of products and options (that are within our production parameters) and within the client’s budget, and preferred timescales.
- Undertake Site Surveys across the UK in person and undertake assisted Display Visits at the client’s request.
To be a successful Sales Design Consultant you will be proficient in the use of CAD Design software – SketchUp (preferred) and in the use of CRM – HubSpot (preferred). Demonstrable eye for design detail, ideally within a consumer facing role (for example kitchen or bathroom design). You will need excellent People and Customer Services skills. You will be Pro-active and empathetic and have responsible sales skills. Good analytical and critical thinking skills. Other desirable skills would be to have kitchen, fitted furniture, home or bathroom design knowledge and demonstrable technical ability.
The role is a full-time position, field based, and within the Customer Care team. On offer is a salary of £34,500 per annum + car allowance. OTE is £65,000 per annum.
If you would like to be considered, please apply by forwarding an up-to-date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
If you require any reasonable adjustments such as access or information in an alternative format, please inform us soon as you are able so that we can make the appropriate adjustments.
Please check your email inbox and spam/junk mail folder for any email correspondence for this role.
Additional keywords: sales, design, designer, CAD, sales consultant, kitchen designer, annexes, field sales, sales designer, design consultant