Sales Executive – Spider is supporting a highly successful manufacturer and retailer of printed mobile phone and tablet cases based in Bury St Edmunds. They have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and target driven Sales Executive, to forge a new B2B sales department within their company in Bury St Edmunds.
As a Sales Executive, you will report into the Directors to report on customer activities, progress, targets and sales metrics accurately and concisely. Your primary objective will be to increase B2B revenue by leveraging these products, services, and existing internal infrastructure. You will be confident in your sales skills with the ability to grow the B2B revenues over the next 12 months.
Day to day the successful Sales Executive will be seeking new customers, receiving new B2B enquiries to identify suitable product matches and will work closely with them to convert them into long-standing repeat customers. Account managing existing customers, understanding their status, sales metrics as well as identifying any new sales opportunities. The ability to offer guidance and problem solve in a helpful, friendly, and positive manner is therefore vital.
Your key duties will be:
- Generate new business via new B2B customers or expanding product ranges for existing customers
- Offer B2B customers guidance and advice on Business, Marketing, I.T. and Financial matters
- Develop positive relationships with clients, both new and existing
- External customer site visits, as required
- Work closely with internal departments to ensure tasks and promises are delivered on time and to the highest standards
- Take responsibility for, and own, tasks to ensure all customer requirements are met on time
- Act as an interface between customers and staff members
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a helpful, timely and professional manner
- Report to directors on the status of customers, accounts, and transactions
- Monitor and fully understand sales metrics including setting and tracking sales account targets, aligned with company objectives
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous work experience as a Sales Executive and a solid track record of hitting targets
- Ability to deliver an excellent customer experience
- Professional attitude, quality of work with attention to detail
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Proficient in CRM software and all Microsoft programs (Outlook, Word and Excel in particular)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent task management skills, attention to detail and ability to touch type or type quickly with ease
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude
- BSc degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant field
- Ability to operate with Integrity, delivering on all promises at all times
- Ability to work well with others to find solutions, manage progress and get the job done
- Excellent time management
- Ideally, you will live within 30 miles or 30 minutes commute of Bury St Edmunds
- Hold a full UK driving licence and own reliable transport
- Knowledge of the Print On Demand industry is advantageous but not essential
This is a full-time role working 37.5 hours per week. Offering a basic salary of £25,000 per annum, with on-target earnings of £50,000 per annum. Commission on sales will be paid at 5% of gross profit once targets achieved and is uncapped, so a final salary could be substantially higher for the right candidate with the right skills. You will receive fuel expenses for official off-site visits as well as 20 days holiday (plus bank holidays).
If you have all the relevant skills and experience and would like to join our company, please apply by forwarding an up to date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser, and Specialist Recruiter. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: Business Development, Sales Manager, Sales, New Business Development, Account Manager, Account Executive
Here at Spider, we take your privacy seriously. When you apply, we shall process your details and pass your application to this particular company for review for this vacancy only. As you might expect we may contact you by email, text, or telephone. Your data is processed on the basis of our legitimate interests in fulfilling the recruitment process.