Sales & Lettings Co-ordinator – Martin & Co started as lettings specialists in 1986, we have the true expertise to help with all your property needs, whether you’re buying, selling, letting, or renting. We are now looking to recruit for a Sales & Lettings Co-ordinator to be based at our Colchester office but would be expected to work at the Ipswich office also on a rota basis.
As the Sales & Lettings Co-ordinator, your main duties will be:
- Process new landlord and tenant insurance policies online to ensure that new policies are in force as soon as tenancy has commenced.
- Operate an effective diary system to ensure all landlord and tenant enquires are booked in and an appropriate time set aside.
- Handle incoming calls from tenants relating to property maintenance issues and make recommendations to the Property Manager/Office Manager as to the appropriate course of action.
- Deputise for the Lettings Manager and qualify enquiries from landlords and tenants to be passed on to the Negotiator when available.
- To handle basic enquiries from Landlords and pass to the Office/Lettings Manager.
- Conduct viewings with Tenants at properties in the absence of the Lettings Manager
We are looking for someone who can demonstrate that they have a high level of admin skills and can demonstrate attention to detail as they will be preparing legal tenancy agreements. The role will also involve sales progression to follow through with properties that have been sold by the sales team, and telephone canvassing for prospecting for sales and mortgage leads.
This is a full-time, permanent role. You will be working 37.5 hours per week, working Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm (Alternative Saturday working). In return, we are offering a competitive salary between £19,000 to £20,000 plus commission (OTE £21,000). Other Benefits: full training provided towards professional qualifications with ARLA, Annual holidays 20 days rising to 24 plus Bank Holidays, Company Pension Scheme with NEST, on-site car parking provided.
If you have all the relevant skills and experience and would like to join our company, please apply by forwarding an up-to-date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please check your email inbox and spam / junk mail folder for any email correspondence for this role.
No Recruitment Agencies please
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser, and Specialist Recruiter. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire, and beyond.
Additional keywords: sales, sales letting, letting, coordinator, negotiator, sales advisor, administrator
Here at Spider, we take your privacy seriously. When you apply, we shall process your details and pass your application to this particular company for review for this vacancy only. As you might expect we may contact you by email, text, or telephone. Your data is processed on the basis of our legitimate interests in fulfilling the recruitment process.