Our client who is an independent interior design consultancy is looking to expand on their sales and project management team based in East Anglia.
The successful candidate will be based in Ipswich but focusing on developing business and supporting business opportunities covering the South East of England.
They will be liaising with Company Directors, Project Managers and Facility Managers to advise and consult on the full range of solutions the company offers, ranging from a small project to a full office fit-out.
- Be proactive and dynamic,
- Hard work Ethic
- Previous Consultancy PM experience
- Demonstrate experience in dealing directly with end users and corporate clients
- Show very strong sales/listening and presentation skills, effectively identifying key opportunities for business development
- Professional yet warm and friendly, priding on a 100% client focused attitude and 'nothing is too much trouble' approach
- MRICS (not essential)
- Previous commercial fit out experience
- Proven track record within the Fit-Out sector
- Full UK driving licence
***UK experience is essential***
If you have the relevant skills and UK experience, please apply by forwarding an up to date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser and Specialist Recruiter. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
By applying for this role, you give permission for Spider to submit the basic summary of your CV or any other relevant information you provide in order for the prospective employer to review your application for the specific role applied for. We will not disclose your personal contact information to this particular company until we have your additional consent to do so.
We will also request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any other recruiting company who are working directly with Spider for recruitment purposes. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your dream job or offering career related advice.