Scheduling Coordinator- Spider is advertising on behalf of a leading supplier of Commercial Coffee Machines, Juice Machines & Water Machines. They have an exciting opportunity based in Ipswich, Suffolk. They are looking for a brilliant and experienced Scheduling Coordinator to oversee the scheduling for their Engineering team.
They are passionate about supplying hot and cold beverages to businesses across the UK. They specialise in providing innovative products and solutions for coffee, tea, juice, water and vending machines to multiple industries. It began with a mission to make good things happen and has expanded into the premium service and product provider you see today. With offices in Ipswich, London, Yeovil, Birmingham and Manchester, our client are proud to provide exceptional customer experiences across the UK.
The ideal Scheduling Coordinator candidate must be customer focused with excellent knowledge of the logistical and transport side of Operations.
Key responsibilities of the role
- Scheduling planned and reactive maintenance for the Engineering Team.
- Provide information to engineers in preparation of visits.
- Liaise with customers regarding engineer visits, ensuring WOW customer service.
- Work with Technical Team Leaders to manage engineer feedback and number of visits achieved.
- Use area knowledge to schedule for maximum fuel efficiency.
- Update systems to ensure cases closed and maintain accurate response time.
Essential skills and capabilities needed
- Amazing geographical knowledge
- Good IT skills
- Clear and professional communication techniques
- Strong personal organisational skills for example inbox and task management
- Good ability to understand and process of technical information
- Flexible and great can-do attitude
- Familiarity with MS Office and various business software (e.g. ERP, CRM)
This is a full-time, permanent role with working hours Monday to Friday, 7.30am to 5pm. On offer is a salary of up to £21,000-£24,000 per annum, depending on experience. You will also be given a full induction programme to ease you into the role as well as ongoing development and recognition.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and would like to be considered, please apply by forwarding an up-to-date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser, and Specialist Recruiter. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: coordinator, coordination, logistics, transport, engineering, operations, operations coordination
Here at Spider, we take your privacy seriously. When you apply, we shall process your details and pass your application to this particular company for review for this vacancy only. As you might expect we may contact you by email, text, or telephone. Your data is processed on the basis of our legitimate interests in fulfilling the recruitment process.