Signage / Technical Artworker - Spider Recruitment Services, the specialist recruitment division of Spider are currently working with a vibrant creative agency on the Suffolk/Essex border who are market leaders and specialists in their field.
This is a permanent, full-time opportunity to join the business as a Signage Artworker, you will be tasked with creating and preparing for print, artwork for large format signage whilst ensuring that brand guidelines are adhered to and quality is of an exceptionally high standard. This includes following surveys to ensure sizings and technical details are correct.
Duties and responsibilities
- Work closely with internal teams to provide direction on projects and strategic planning, as well as creative and promotional marketing services
- Ensure artwork meets print and production standards, such as colour, spell check, typography and image quality
- Ensure artwork is sent to the correct specification, such as including Zund dots, bleed etc.
- Carry out amends to existing concepts
- Resize existing artworks
- Creating new artworks whilst liaising with Client Services and Design/Studio Director
- Ensure all work is delivered according to brand and corporate identity guidelines
- Create print ready artwork for both internal and external production
- Work to short deadlines and fast turnaround times - Construct master templates and standard artworks for use throughout the organisation
- You will also be required to work on a variety of different projects across the studio covering typography, retouching designs, layouts and illustrations
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Knowledge of the whole Adobe Creative Suite and programmes, Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Strong retouching and visualisation skills
- Ability to create visual concepts
- Strong layout and typographical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Collaborative skills to work closely with all departments
- Great reporting skills
- Creative flair and an eye for design
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to work well to deadlines
- Signage production knowledge
- Material knowledge
A competitive salary is on offer with a generous remuneration package depending on experience and many client briefs ready to work on. If you have the relevant skills and experience, please apply by forwarding an up to date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser and Specialist Recruiter, who provide recruitment services in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: Graphic Design, Artwork, Signage, Creative, Design, Agency, Technical
Spider will not use your personal information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will also request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any recruiting company who are working directly with Spider. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your dream job or offering career related advice.