Spider Recruitment Services, the specialist recruitment division of Spider are currently working with a busy specialist creative agency on the Suffolk/Essex border. These vacancies are to be based in Colchester, and Sheffield, South Yorkshire.
This position will play a key role in assisting with the development of the business to ensure all signage installations are completed on time, and to an exceptional quality standard.
Operatives will work nationwide while being based from the Colchester Head Office.
Responsibilities and Duties
You will have the following responsibilities but will be flexible in the requirements needed as the business and role develops and change to suit the business growth:
• To ensure all signage is completed on time, and to an exceptional quality standard
• Install all types of signage (post mounted, hoardings, illuminated, fascia’s and cladding, vinyl application and shop fitting)
• Follow all company procedures for install of signage and graphic
• Take responsibility for your own and others’ health and safety when working
• Provide efficient interaction with clients and Client Services teams
• Be flexible with start and finish times to enable the company to deliver jobs effectively
• Work as part of a team and on own initiative
• The role could see the candidate travelling all over the UK in a company vehicle visiting a wide range of sites and installing different projects
• All tools & uniform will be provided.
Qualifications and Skills
• CSCS Card
• Full UK Driving License
• Not essential but certainly advantageous the ideal candidate would have PASMA, IPAF, First Aid, Working at height and CAT Scanner certifications
• Working knowledge of the signage industry – Post mounted signage, Totems, Flex faces, built up letters, Fascia’s, Vinyl application, Digitally printed graphics, Internal graphics.
• Self-motivated and driven
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser and Specialist Recruiter, who provide recruitment services in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: signage, sign mate, fitters, fitters’ mate, printing, cutting systems, machinery, marketing, advertising, production, magazines, press, large format
Spider will not use your personal information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will also request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any recruiting company who are working directly with Spider. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your dream job or offering career related advice.