Skilled Hard Landscaper - Spider is advertising on behalf of a company who provides a broad base of professional landscaping skills extending from hard landscaping through to arboriculture works. They are now looking for a Skilled Hard Landscaper to join their team in based near Bures on the Essex/ Suffolk Boarder.
Are you looking for new challenges? Is your current position not quite delivering what you hoped? They are inundated with project opportunities and need your skills and hard work NOW!
They are a forwarding thinking, professional and very well established domestic and commercial Landscape Construction Company based in Suffolk, 15 minutes from Sudbury. Multi award winning, their business currently has projects throughout East Anglia including Cambridgeshire and in London.
They have some large commercial projects and, because of their hard-earned reputation for first class quality and service, many prestigious domestic projects. They work with several well-known designers who know and are always confident that any project completed them will be to the highest standard. Their company culture is one of rewarded hard work, second to none quality and customer service with committed team players who are all valued and encouraged.
The skills they are really looking for are:
- A proven track record as a Landscaper – 5 years experience preferable
- Brilliance in Brick and Block work, All paving and decking.
- Experience in setting up sites and levels, interpreting drawings and specifications
- Experience in use of different types of plant
- Second to nonpositive and proactive attitude and a very critical eye for detail
- Health and safety awareness essential and CSCS Card useful.
- Driving Licence would extremely useful as would licence to tow a trailer
- If you are interested in becoming a team leader previous experience of team management would be advantageous.
In return for your skills, hard work and positive attitude they can offer you:
- An industry competitive salary
- Any training that you think would be useful to enhancing your skills
- Uniform and all equipment needed
- An exciting environment with lots of opportunity to grow and for promotion.
- Possible use of a Van subject to experience.
- Hours of Work
- 40 hours per week Monday to Friday inclusive of morning and lunch break (lunch break is not inclusive) each day
If you have the relevant skills and experience and would like to be considered, please apply by forwarding an up-to-date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please check your email inbox and spam / junk mail folder for any email correspondence for this role.
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser, and Specialist Recruiter. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: landscaper, multi skilled, landscaping, skilled hard, skilled landscaper
Here at Spider, we take your privacy seriously. When you apply, we shall process your details and pass your application to this particular company for review for this vacancy only. As you might expect we may contact you by email, text or telephone. Your data is processed on the basis of our legitimate interests in fulfilling the recruitment process.