Stock & Warehouse Controller- Munchy Seeds is a successful and well-established company specialising in the blending, flavouring, and roasting of healthy seed snacks & sprinkles. We are currently looking to recruit a Stock & Warehouse Controller on a permanent basis to work with us in Leiston, Suffolk.
This is more than your typical warehouse-based role, we are looking for a Stock & Warehouse Controller who can communicate with our suppliers, hauliers, and couriers on a daily basis, as well as complete goods in paperwork, processing orders and general goods-in duties. You will be required to book in deliveries to customers through various portals, telephone calls, email. You will be liaising with customers in terms of lead times, stock availability & shelf life. You will organise & keep our warehouses & storage areas tidy. You will monitor finished stock levels and add necessary requirements to a production schedule.
As a Stock & Warehouse Controller your duties will include:
- Liaise daily with the production manager to ensure you are working as a team and maintain an efficient output of product. This will include reporting exceptions to management, in particular damaged deliveries, quality issues, spillages, equipment problems or other items that could be a food safety or health & safety risk.
- Raise purchase orders and booking received goods into DEAR, by completing Goods In check sheet, signing delivery notes & scanning all paperwork to attach to PO in DEAR.
- The ordering of raw ingredients, packaging and general consumables including cleaning materials.
- Produce associated dispatch paperwork depending on the customer’s specific requirements. Packing of stock & the stacking, wrapping and labelling of pallets ready for despatch.
- Ensure there is a continual supply of pallets and management of CHEP account.
You will need to have previous experience in logistics, warehouse and stock management. Forklift licence is essential for this role as you will unload and loading vehicles delivering & collecting goods. You will have excellent communication and organisation skills. You possess excellent IT skills with experience using Microsoft packages and stock systems. Experience with DEAR would be beneficial but not essential as training can be provided.
This role is a permanent, full time position. Hours are 8am – 4pm (40 hours per week) Monday – Friday. Salary on offer is £20,000 - £22,000 per annum, depending on experience.
If you have the necessary skills and think this role could be for you then we would like to hear from you. Please forward an up-to-date CV as soon as possible.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser, and Specialist Recruiter. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: warehouse controller, stock assistant, warehouse administrator, logistics coordinator, logistics administrator
Here at Spider, we take your privacy seriously. When you apply, we shall process your details and pass your application to this particular company for review for this vacancy only. As you might expect we may contact you by email, text, or telephone. Your data is processed on the basis of our legitimate interests in fulfilling the recruitment process.