Support Worker – Spider are advertising for experienced Support Workers (part-time and full time) on behalf of a highly successful Young Adults Service (currently 18-33). The successful Support Workers will join their team to support their tenants based in Ipswich and Hadleigh, Suffolk.
Their Tenants, who live within supported living environments, have complex needs such as learning disabilities, autism, behavioural difficulties and health needs such as epilepsy, diabetes and will require support with their personal care. They also love to get out and about and have some fun in life and need you to make this happen (drivers preferable). In return, they are paying up to £9.47 per hour depending on experience and post (consideration will be given towards travel costs for the right candidate).
They are innovative and passionate about making life meaningful and creating opportunities. If their tenants would like to try something, they will try their best to make it happen from the small things like shopping to bigger things such as holidays abroad.
They value their staff who tell them that they find what they do rewarding, challenging and gives them a sense of achievement. In return for your passion and time they need to support you so when you join them, they do and
In return they will:
- Pay for your DBS (but there is a requirement for you to join the Update Service, which is an annual cost of £13)
- Give you paid breaks
- Support you to learn and develop within our comprehensive training opportunities mandatory and beyond (staff say they enjoy the training opportunities and love that their suggestions are listened to).
- Support you as an individual from the start and beyond
- We are a diverse employer and are open to all applicants
- We listen to our team members and encourage open thinking and opportunities to make changes
- When applying, please remember that we are committed to keeping our tenants safe and we operate in accordance with the Suffolk Safer Recruitment and Safeguarding Regulations Policy
This Support Worker position is a Full or Part-Time position. On offer is a salary of £8.90-£9.47 per hour (depending on experience). Our contracted hours are 22.5hrs, 30hrs or 37.5hrs per week (days) and 22hrs, 33hrs or 44hrs for waking nights.
If you are Passionate, Active, Thorough and Honest (P.A.T.H. our values) have the relevant skills and experience and would like to be considered, please apply by forwarding an up to date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser, and Specialist Recruiter. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: Personal care worker, Care worker, Care assistant, Carer, Support worker
Here at Spider, we take your privacy seriously. When you apply, we shall process your details and pass your application to this particular company for review for this vacancy only. As you might expect we may contact you by email, text or telephone. Your data is processed on the basis of our legitimate interests in fulfilling the recruitment process.