Support Worker - Spider are advertising for experienced Support Workers (part-time and full-time) on behalf of a highly successful care service for Residential Children’s Services. The successful Support Worker will support their residents based in Hadleigh & Ipswich, Suffolk.
Their young people are differently-abled and have complex needs such as learning disabilities, behavioural, emotional difficulties, autism and can have additional health needs such as epilepsy, diabetes and personal care. As with all young people, they need stable positive role models to nurture a positive and ‘can do’ approach to life. Their young people need you to be mature in thinking, confident, active, adaptable and fun-loving and being able to drive is preferable. They maintain strong links with the young people’s families and links with their local communities.
Their teams are innovative and passionate about making life happen and creating opportunities for young people to develop into great adults.
They value their staff who tell them that they find what they do rewarding, challenging and gives them a sense of achievement. In return for your passion and time they need to support you so when you join them, they do and
In return they will:
- Pay for your DBS (but there is a requirement for you to join the Update Service, which is an annual cost of £13)
- Give you paid breaks
- Support you to learn and develop within our comprehensive training opportunities mandatory and beyond (staff say they enjoy the training opportunities and love that their suggestions are listened to.
- Support you as an individual from the start and beyond
- Are a diverse employer and are open to all applicants?
- Listen to our team members and encourage open thinking and opportunities to make changes.
- When applying please remember that they are committed to keeping out tenants safe and we operate in accordance with the Suffolk Safer Recruitment and Safeguarding Regulations Policy
This Support Worker position is a Full or Part-Time position 22.5 hrs to 37.5 hrs weekly. On offer is a salary of £8.90-£9.47 per hour (depending on experience).
If you are Passionate, Active, Thorough and Honest (P.A.T.H. our values), have the relevant skills and experience and would like to be considered, please apply by forwarding an up to date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser, and Specialist Recruiter. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: Personal care worker, Care worker, Care assistant, Carer, Support worker, Childcare, Childcare services
Here at Spider, we take your privacy seriously. When you apply, we shall process your details and pass your application to this particular company for review for this vacancy only. As you might expect we may contact you by email, text or telephone. Your data is processed on the basis of our legitimate interests in fulfilling the recruitment process.