Support Workers (Adult Supported Living) - Do you want to make a change for yourself, support change for others, and feel great?
Come join us at Inroads, we need a diverse team of day and night Support Workers in Hadleigh (Suffolk) and Ipswich. We support and care for people 24 hours a day, 52 weeks of the year.
The requirements for our Support Workers are:
- Fun, passionate people, with a great sense of professional and personal pride
- People who like people and have patience and dedication.
- People who look at challenging situations and think yes, I can help.
- People who get a sense of joy and self-esteem for supporting others to do great things, whether this is making a cup of tea, or climbing a mountain or going shopping.
- We are looking for people who can engage and motivate people to get the most from their lives.
If you are a driver this would be an added advantage. It would be great if you have experience in supporting people who are differently abled, nonetheless, here at Inroads we are happy to help you gain skills, and develop, with our excellent training and support opportunities. This is perfect for those looking to start a new career or make a change.
We work closely with our local health and social care providers, and we always recruit in adherence to strict Safeguarding and Vulnerable children and adult’s safer recruitment Regulations.
Our Support Worker roles offer an opportunity to make great relationships with amazing people and feel good about yourself. During your probation you will receive £9.22 per hour, increasing upon successful completion of probation to £9.50 - £9.80 per hour depending on position.
- Enhancements for night working and overtime payment, and up to 5 days paid sick leave every 12 months.
- Staff give away contests and thank you deliveries. Mental health first aiders and wellness support.
- Great training opportunities, paid breaks, and payment for initial DBS.
- Bike to Work scheme, Refer and Fill scheme.
- Covid risk assessment vaccination, PPE and testing all available.
- Pension scheme.
- Flexible working can be considered.
Be the difference, let your light shine, and come join us at Inroads!
If you would like to be considered, please apply by forwarding an up-to-date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser, and Specialist Recruiter. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: Personal care worker, Care worker, Care assistant, Carer, Support worker, Childcare, Childcare services,
Here at Spider, we take your privacy seriously. When you apply, we shall process your details and pass your application to this particular company for review for this vacancy only. As you might expect we may contact you by email, text, or telephone. Your data is processed on the basis of our legitimate interests in fulfilling the recruitment process.