An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our client’s dedicated and passionate team supporting someone one-to-one at all times.
The below job description below has been written by the person themselves, to describe what they are looking for in someone:
‘I am looking for new enthusiastic, fun and exciting staff members to join my care and support team.’
‘I live in a supported living home, that I share with four other people. I have my own team of staff, who support me to help manage and monitor my complex diabetes, to ensure I stay healthy and safe. They also encourage me with all activities of daily living, as I like to be part of my local community. I need to build a good rapport and relationship with my staff, as I need their help to stay in touch with my children, whom I see regularly, in addition to other members of my family.’
These are the things I look for in people:
- Someone with a good sense of humour.
- People who don’t take themselves too seriously.
- People who are open to new ideas.
- People who can drive, as I have my own car.
- People who enjoy watching and playing football with me.
- Someone who likes all different types of animals.
- People who like activities we can do together like swimming and walking.
You will need to be passionate in wanting to learn about Diabetes, you will have training and need to show competence in managing this for client, as this is an important part of my care and support. You will also need to make sure that you are confident and competent in administering medication.
‘I will be interviewing with my current staff and look forward to meeting you.’ Spider is advertising on behalf of the care and support provider, and details of what they offer are below. I can tell you that I am a fun person, and it will be fantastic if you come and join the team.
- Enhancements for night working and overtime payment, and up to 5 days paid sick leave every 12 months.
- Staff give away contests and thank you deliveries.
- Mental health first aiders and wellness support.
- Great training opportunities, paid breaks, and payment for initial DBS.
- Bike to Work scheme and Refer and Fill scheme.
- Covid risk assessment vaccination, PPE and testing all available.
- Pension scheme.
- Flexible working can be considered.
Be the difference let your light shine and come join them!
If you would like to be considered, please apply by forwarding an up-to-date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser, and Specialist Recruiter. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: Personal care worker, Care worker, Care assistant, Carer, Support worker, Childcare, Childcare services,
Here at Spider, we take your privacy seriously. When you apply, we shall process your details and pass your application to this particular company for review for this vacancy only. As you might expect we may contact you by email, text, or telephone. Your data is processed on the basis of our legitimate interests in fulfilling the recruitment process.