Support Workers (Children and Young People residential supported living) – Are you looking for an opportunity to make great relationships with amazing people and feel good about yourself?
If so, Inroads have some great opportunities in Hadleigh (Suffolk) and Ipswich, for the right people to join our teams in our children and young people’s services.
At Inroads we have two types of services consisting of children and young people with learning disabilities, and complex behaviours, and a two-person service for young people with emotional, social, and mental health needs.
We are looking for Support Workers to join all our services.
- Fun and passionate with a great sense of professional boundaries and personal pride.
- Enjoy promoting children, and young people to their full potential in life, and have patience and dedication.
- Look at emotionally and physically challenging situations, and think yes, I can help.
- Strive to be their best, and embrace being a positive role model.
If you are a driver this would be an added advantage. It would be great if you have experience in supporting people, and if you are looking for a change of career. We are happy to support you to grow and learn in the Support Worker role. Our service for children with social emotional and mental health needs, will require you to have a sound sense of your own emotional maturity.
In return we will offer you:
During your probation you will receive £9.22 per hour, increasing upon successful completion of probation to £9.50 - £9.70 per hour depending on position.
- Enhancements for night working and overtime payment, and up to 5 days paid sick leave every 12 months.
- Staff give away contests and thank you deliveries. Mental health first aiders and wellness support.
- Great training opportunities, paid breaks, and payment for initial DBS.
- Bike to Work scheme, Refer and Fill scheme.
- Covid risk assessment vaccination, PPE and testing all available.
- Pension scheme.
- Flexible working can be considered.
Be the difference, let your light shine and come join us at Inroads where you get the chance to make a commitment and difference to young people’s lives.
If you would like to be considered, please apply by forwarding an up-to-date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser, and Specialist Recruiter. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: Personal care worker, Care worker, Care assistant, Carer, Support worker, Childcare, Childcare services,
Here at Spider, we take your privacy seriously. When you apply, we shall process your details and pass your application to this particular company for review for this vacancy only. As you might expect we may contact you by email, text, or telephone. Your data is processed on the basis of our legitimate interests in fulfilling the recruitment process.