Polkadotfrog are working with a prestigious and well-established organisation on the outskirts of Ipswich. Together, we are seeking an experienced Tax Assistant to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Assist in preparation of Tax returns and computations by entering source information provided by clients
- Drafting basic Capital Gains Tax computations
- Preparing other HMRC forms for Senior review
- Assisting senior members of the team on tax advisory projects
- Liaise with HMRC and other professionals regarding client affairs
- Ensures that professional ethical procedures are adhered to
- Manage and update the in-house database for client details
why you should apply.
Our client offers a dynamic and collaborative environment with a fantastic learning and career path. They thrive on giving all employees the very best career opportunities. The Tax Assistant will be given not only endless opportunities, but endless benefits too, such as discounted gym membership, regular social/sports events, dress for your diary, flexible working, and wellbeing initiatives. They pride themselves on being a friendly and supportive business and have gone from strength to strength and have built a fantastic reputation for loyalty and reliability nationwide. The Tax Assistant will also have the potential opportunity to work hybrid after training is given.
what we’re looking for.
- Full AAT qualified or qualified by experience
- 1 – 3 years tax experience
- Great organisation skills and the ability to operate at a high level of confidentiality
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbally
- The ability to multitask and work towards tight deadlines
At polkadotfrog recruitment we do our very best to ensure both client and candidate satisfaction. If you require any reasonable adjustments such as access or information in an alternative format, please inform us soon as you are able so that we can make the appropriate adjustments. Our team of Specialist Consultants have the skills, experience, and passion to deliver a professional, personal and quality service. Our mission is to build long-term relationships and help clients and candidates find the perfect match.
Whilst we would love to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible, so if you haven’t heard from us within 5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.