Technical Coordinator - Spider is advertising on behalf of a highly successful bespoke garden joinery manufacturer based in Clacton on Sea, Essex who are looking for an experienced Technical Coordinator to join their team.
As a Technical Coordinator, you will help support and manage ongoing projects with the project management team, provide support to the manufacturing facility and help spearhead product development.
Other key duties include:
- Supporting the project team.
- Preparing detailed client drawings for approval.
- Preparing detailed technical drawings for suppliers.
- Working with management on product development and route to market.
- Attending site meetings where necessary.
- Communicate effectively at all times with both clients and internal departments.
- Active research to ensure the product line meets and exceeds market expectations.
- Maintenance of the company drawing library.
- Help define the technical specifications of the product line to aid professional clients.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Working joinery knowledge essential. Previous hands-on experience on the joiner’s bench would be advantageous.
- Previous experience in a technical role essential.
- Working knowledge and experience using 2D and 3D CAD applications.
- Effective communicator.
- Team player with a can-do attitude.
- Manage and adapt to a challenging workload.
- Take initiative when required.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications essential.
- Customer facing skills.
This Technical Coordinator, position is a Full-Time position. On offer is a competitive salary of (depending on experience). Your working hours will be Monday-Friday 8am-5pm.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and would like to be considered, please apply by forwarding an up to date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser, and Specialist Recruiter. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: manufacturing, CAD, 2D, 3D, technical, coordinator, joiner, project management, projects
Here at Spider, we take your privacy seriously. When you apply, we shall process your details and pass your application to this particular company for review for this vacancy only. As you might expect we may contact you by email, text or telephone. Your data is processed on the basis of our legitimate interests in fulfilling the recruitment process.