Territory Sales Manager - Africa- Spider is advertising on behalf of a highly successful world-class manufacturer of centrifugal pumps, based at Rendlesham, Suffolk.
Due to its continued global development strategy, the company is seeking to recruit a dynamic Territory Sales Manager to manage continued growth and drive further development within the African continent.
In this strategically critical role, the successful applicant will be conveniently based geographically, i.e. either in the UK or elsewhere, to enable regular visits to our target African territories along with its European supply chain, having specific responsibility for effective customer influencing and lead generation from all relevant companies existing within or connected with the African territory.
The appointee will be able to develop strong and effective relationships with key customers within the existing Oil and Gas & Energy Sector contractors and End-User markets where commercially appropriate sales can be realised.
The successful candidate will ideally have a mechanical engineering bias and experience within capital sales to the Oil and Gas industry. You will be used to, and enjoy, regular customer interface, with experience within the African region in a commercial sales capacity and be looking to forge a significant role in a dynamic, forward-thinking, and successful manufacturing company.
The main duties and responsibilities for this position are:
- To deliver sales input from the region in line with annual target.
- To assist in the development of a growth strategy within the region and drive the delivery of the same.
- Expanding the company presence in the Africa region by building and maintaining effective customer relationships through regular customer interface.
- Pro-actively identifying commercially aligned opportunities to their products and services.
- Identification of future project opportunities and production of a regularly ratified sales forecast,
- Select where necessary and effectively drive, support, and manage designated territory Agents.
- Advise and steer their various marketing activities in the region.
- Presenting technical solutions, negotiating to order, and aligning their strengths to customer needs.
This Territory Sales Manager - Africa position is a Full-Time position. On offer is a competitive salary (depending on experience and previous achievements), as well as excellent benefits including:
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Profit-related pay, performance dependent.
- 25 days holiday per year, plus public holidays- pro rata.
- Casual dress.
- Free, on-site parking.
- Company social events & typical working hours.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and would like to be considered, please apply by forwarding an up-to-date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser, and Specialist Recruiter. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: sales manager, management, business development, sales, oil, gas, energy, African territory, territory management, territory sales manager
Here at Spider, we take your privacy seriously. When you apply, we shall process your details and pass your application to this particular company for review for this vacancy only. As you might expect we may contact you by email, text or telephone. Your data is processed on the basis of our legitimate interests in fulfilling the recruitment process.