Trade Counter Sales – Spider are recruiting on behalf of a national highly respected electrical wholesale company based in Ipswich, who, due to increased business are searching for a full-time, permanent, Trade Counter Sales to join their friendly experienced team.
As the successful Trade Counter Sales, the role involves:
- Serving trade counter customers and answering telephone calls.
- All aspects of the day to day business including promotions and stock lines with manufacturers and suppliers.
- Ensuring the highest level of customer service at all times.
- Processing and picking orders.
- Stock control.
This Trade Counter Sales role has lots of progression opportunities to develop the role into an internal sales position and beyond.
As the successful Trade Counter Sales you will be the face of the business and therefore must have:
- Relevant experience in a Trade Counter role
- A professional and friendly approach.
- Any experience within electrical wholesale is an advantage, but training will be provided.
- Applicants must be proficient in English, Math, use of computer systems and also possess a keen eye for detail.
This is a full-time position offering a competitive salary (depending on experience), paid monthly with the opportunity to earn an annual profit share bonus. 42.5 hours per week, trade counter open between 7:00am to 17:30 (Monday to Friday), occasional Saturday 08:00 to 12:00 with paid overtime and 1 hour for lunch.
If you are a responsible team player, have the necessary requirements and think this role could be for you then we would like to hear from you. Please apply by forwarding an up to date CV ( (including your contact telephone number and email address) as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser, and Specialist Recruiter. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Keywords; Trade Counter, Electrical, Sales, stores, stock, counter trade, warehouse, electrical, wholesale, sales assistant
Here at Spider, we take your privacy seriously. When you apply, we shall process your details and pass your application to this particular company for review for this vacancy only. As you might expect we may contact you by email, text or telephone. Your data is processed on the basis of our legitimate interests in fulfilling the recruitment process.