Traffic Operator – We are advertising for a leading transport company, based in DP World London Gateway, Essex, providing logistics services and assisting the carriage of both import and export cargo. They are looking to recruit a Traffic Operator to join their team based in London Gateway, Essex. As the Traffic Operator this will be permanent and full-time working Monday to Friday 8.00am to 6.00pm return we are offering competitive salary depending on experience.
Duties of the Traffic Operator will include:
- Booking on empties
- Checking exports booked on correctly
- Checking vehicles and jobs on time
- Securing VBS slots
- Night out refs
- Secure parking
- Revenues of vehicles
- Routing right jobs to right vehicles (trampers/splitters/straight frames)
- Yard Checks
- Availability of vehicles for service and MOT liaising with fleet
- Liaising with Next Day planners for vehicle requirements
- Drivers hours compliance
- Duty times
- Must be computer literate working knowledge of Microsoft Office minimum
- Previous experience of transport/logistics environment
- Proactive team player, willing to build a career
- Must be able to work systematically
This is a full-time role Monday to Friday 8.00am to 6.00pm and 1 weekend in 4, must be flexible for business needs. In return we offer a competitive salary and perks depending on experience.
If you want to be part of our successful team, please apply by forwarding an up to date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser and Specialist Recruiter. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: transport coordinator, traffic coordinator, transport administrator, logistics administrator, Junior Traffic Operator, container
Here at Spider we take your privacy seriously. When you apply, we shall process your details and pass your application to this particular company for review for this vacancy only. As you might expect we may contact you by email, text or telephone. Your data is processed on the basis of our legitimate interests in fulfilling the recruitment process.