Warehouse Assistant – Spider are recruiting on behalf of a national highly respected electrical wholesale company based in Bury St Edmunds, who are searching for a full-time, permanent Warehouse Assistant, to join their friendly experienced team. A clean driving licence is required as there will be an element of driving involved on occasion with this role.
As a Warehouse Assistant, the role involves:
- Warehouse management
- Processing and picking orders.
- Receiving and processing goods in.
- Stock control.
- Where required serving trade counter customers and answering telephone calls.
- Ensuring the highest level of customer service at all times.
- Driving including delivery of our customers’ orders in and around the Bury St Edmunds area.
This Warehouse Assistant role has lots of progression opportunities. Once you are experienced with the Trade counter, warehousing and logistical side of the role, the business has the opportunity to develop the role into an internal sales position and beyond.
As the successful Warehouse Assistant, you will be:
- A professional and friendly approach.
- Your own transport to travel to and from your place of work and a clean driving licence are vital.
- It would be beneficial for the applicant to have relevant Trade Counter / logistic / Warehouse experience.
- Any experience within electrical wholesale is an advantage, but training will be provided.
- Applicants must be proficient in English, Math, use of computer systems and also possess a keen eye for detail.
This is a full-time position offering a competitive salary, depending on experience, paid monthly with the opportunity to earn an annual profit share bonus. Hours of work 7.30am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday. With 1 Hour for Lunch
If you are a responsible team player, have the necessary requirements and think this role could be for you then we would like to hear from you. Please apply by forwarding an up to date CV as soon as possible.
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser and Specialist Recruiter, who provide recruitment services in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Keywords; Trainee, Trade Counter, driver, van driver, warehouse, warehouse assistant, CPC, multi-drop, stores, stock, forklift
Here at Spider we take your privacy seriously. When you apply, we shall process your details and pass your application to this particular company for review for this vacancy only. As you might expect we may contact you by email, text or telephone. Your data is processed on the basis of our legitimate interests in fulfilling the recruitment process.