Warehouse Assistant – John Doe of Diss. We are looking for a Warehouse / Delivery Assistant to work at our fast-growing family run carpet & furniture superstore in Diss, Norfolk.
With customer service at the heart of our business, you will take pride in delivering a top rate service to all customers. This role requires lots of heavy lifting and is very physically demanding. As the Warehouse / Delivery Assistant you will be respectful & security conscious in terms of company & customer property.
- Load and unload delivery vehicles
- Re-arrange furniture and displays around the store
- Deliver goods to customers
- Consistently provide the highest level of service to all customers, visitors & suppliers
- Keep paperwork up-to-date
- Assemble and dismantle furniture
- Keep the warehouse safe & tidy
What we are looking for:
- Previous management experience preferred but not essential
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Reliable, trustworthy and honest
- Good communication skills
- Good understanding of health and safety regulations
- Full UK driving licence
This is a full-time, permanent role. In return we are offering a competitive salary (depending on experience and credentials). You will be required to work 5 days a week, Monday to Friday.
If you have all the relevant skills and experience and would like to join our company, please apply by forwarding an up to date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
No Recruitment Agencies please
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser, and Specialist Recruiter. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: furniture, warehouse, assistant, delivery, dispatch, health, safety
Here at Spider, we take your privacy seriously. When you apply, we shall process your details and pass your application to this particular company for review for this vacancy only. As you might expect we may contact you by email, text or telephone. Your data is processed on the basis of our legitimate interests in fulfilling the recruitment process.