Warehouse Cable Operator – Spider is advertising on behalf of a national and highly respected electrical wholesale company based in Chelmsford, who are currently in search for a Warehouse Cable Operator to operate the cable coiling and cutting machine to customer requirements.
The Warehouse Cable Operator will be reporting to the Cable Manager, operating cable coiling machines safely and running off drums into loops or coils at end of drum life.
Other duties include:
- Prioritising orders using computer system
- Replenishing racks from overflow stock drums
- Managing overflow stock with computer system
- Booking in new stock drums into overflow and computer system
- Keeping work area clear and in an efficient order
- Maintaining computer cable management system
- Stock checks
- Building outbound pallet orders
Key Skills and Attributes
- Experience of warehouse work
- Experience with cable coiling
- Good communication skills
- Good computer skills
- Previous physical work as there is heavy lifting
- Forklift experience is a benefit although training is given
This is a full-time position working 08.00-18.00 Monday - Friday. The company is offering a competitive salary, paid monthly with the opportunity other benefits are 25 days holiday (pro rata), no bank holidays working.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and would like to join this company, please apply by forwarding an up to date CV (including your contact telephone number and email address) as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser and Specialist Recruiter. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Keywords; cable cutting, cable coiling, machine operator, warehouse, forklift, fork truck, electrical wholesale, cable winder, cable operator
Here at Spider, we take your privacy seriously. When you apply, we shall process your details and pass your application to this particular company for review for this vacancy only. As you might expect we may contact you by email, text or telephone. Your data is processed on the basis of our legitimate interests in fulfilling the recruitment process.