Up to 22,230 (depending on experience)
As the successful Warehouse Operative, under the supervision and guidance of the Warehouse Supervisor, you will be part of the dispatch team responsible for all daily pick, pack and dispatch activity. You will be expected to perform some physical tasks, such as moving and lifting stock as required as well as maintaining a high degree of good housekeeping. Flexibility will be required including any shift working aligned to the needs of the business as it grows.
Other duties for the Warehouse Operative include:
- Update Intact (stock record updates) as required in a timely manner.
- Maintain a tidy and clear dispatch area to ensure efficient handling of customer orders.
- Support regular cycle counts (as required) including conducting yearly physical inventory counts.
- Other warehouse related tasked as directed by the Warehouse Supervisor.
Skills and attributes required:
- Previous experience within a similar role is favourable.
- Forklift license would be beneficial, however training can be provided.
- Previous experience within a fast-paced company would also be beneficial
This role is full-time and on offer to the ideal candidate is a basic salary of up to 22,230 plus great benefits including free onsite parking, contributory pension scheme plus 28 days holiday (including bank holidays).
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone wanting to join a growing, fast paced and dynamic business. If you have the relevant skills and experience, please apply by forwarding an up to date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser and Specialist Recruiter, who provide recruitment services in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: Dispatch, Warehouse Assistant, Picker, Packer, Factory, Stock Control
Spider will not use your personal information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will also request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any recruiting company who are working directly with Spider. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your dream job or offering career related advice.