Welding Engineer - Spider are advertising on behalf of a highly successful company specialising in designing, manufacturing and installing equipment and systems in theatres, concert halls and television studios. Due to expansion they are now urgently looking for a Welding Engineer on a full-time permanent basis to be based in their Dereham, Norfolk site.
As the Welding Engineer your key duties will include:
- Able to work from drawings.
- Able to work without supervision in the factory and on site.
- Work will be varied, with mechanical knowledge being an advantage
- Working on stage lifts and many forms of hoisting equipment
- MIG and TIG welding
- Full clean driving licence
- Some overtime will be required in the case of a breakdown, this could include a weekend, also early starts if working away (overtime and expenses paid)
- Use of company vehicle for the right candidate
This Welding Engineer position is a full-time permanent position offering a starting salary of up to £30,000 per annum. They also offer full PPE equipment, company vehicle and 20 days holiday plus statutory holidays.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and would like to be considered, please apply by forwarding an up to date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser, and Specialist Recruiter. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: welder, fabricator, fitter, MIG, TIG, welding, hoisting, engineer
Here at Spider, we take your privacy seriously. When you apply, we shall process your details and pass your application to this particular company for review for this vacancy only. As you might expect we may contact you by email, text or telephone. Your data is processed on the basis of our legitimate interests in fulfilling the recruitment process.