Workflow Administrator - Dura Composites is a leading supplier of composite products for flooring, structures, and façades, ideal for industrial, rail, marine, landscaping, and architectural applications with over 23 years’ experience. We are looking for a Workflow Administrator to join our team based in Clacton on Sea, Essex, on a full-time permanent basis.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Workflow Administrator, with experience in working in logistics and/ or operational environment, to join our Operations team. In this role you will work closely with all staff at our Operations Centre, as well as our Sales, and other Service/ Support Teams. You will be responsible for ensuring the daily Operational workflow administrative tasks and requirements are completed and implemented correctly and consistently, using appropriate tools and guidelines whilst ensuring to provide at all times an excellent customer experience.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Assist with planning and execution of daily workflow to ensure accurate output that is on time, follows ISO9001 process and standards, and meets the correct customer specification and requirements.
- Effective daily planning and communications within the operations management team, and wider Production, Distribution & Stock Control Teams.
- Attend daily WIP meetings, other relevant planning, and workflow meetings, sending comm’s & daily workflows.
- Deliver all tasks/actions agreed at Weekly L10 Meeting to the agreed deliverable deadlines/timescales.
- Communicate to Op’s Management team all / any delays, giving reasons for non-completion of agreed tasks, with suggested solutions. Agreeing new timescales/deadlines with Operations Distribution Foreman.
- Manage Sales order revisions and ensure they are distributed to relevant team
- Ensure fixing copies are made and distributed to team
- Maintain the Sales Order Tracker and ensure all orders are showing correct ‘required date’
- Support Operations Centre Management Team in delivering all duties within the wider operational team.
- Daily transport booking through the best and most cost-effective carriers
- Communicate daily estimated time of arrival checks and liaise with sales staff and customers so that all parties are accurately informed of when goods will be delivered.
- Provide 1st Customer Service to all visitors/drivers to site.
- Produce all dispatch paperwork for each consignment.
- Check Sales order tracker and WIP to ensure the dispatches match internal records.
- Update daily all network movements on the movement spreadsheet.
- Complete the tracking and uploading of all PODs by scanning and saving the document so that is available for all staff.
- Manage & send details of any production consumables needed to Purchasing & Office Assistant to place orders
- Manage & send details of all office, kitchen and cleaning supplies/consumables needed to Purchasing & Office Assistant to place orders.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar operational administration background, ideally with familiarity of working in logistics/ transport environment
- Ability to organise a demanding workload and to prioritise tasks daily
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint and Sage 200
- Excellent communication skills and Professionalism at all levels
- Active Listening, Interpersonal Communication, Great Judgement, Organised, & Excellent decision making
- Honest, reliable, and flexible attitude
- Comfortable in a fast-changing environment
- Ability to prioritise, schedule daily workload
- Great Work Ethic, Proactive and positive approach to all tasks with hands on determination and persistence to get the job done
This is a full-time permanent role with office hours of Monday to Friday 8.15am to 5pm. In return we are offering a competitive salary of £19,000 - £23,000 (depending on level of experience) with OTE £21,200 - £26,000. 20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays with option to purchase up to 5 additional days holiday (5 days to be taken over Christmas period). As well as, People’s Pension, Staff Wellness Benefits, Recognition Events, Free refreshments & Fresh Fruit, Annual Company Away Day, and Choice of PRIDE Experience Outings.
If you have all the relevant skills and experience and would like to join our company, please apply by forwarding an up to date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
No Recruitment Agencies, Please
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser, and Specialist Recruiter. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: workflow, project administrator, logistics, planning, operations, sales, transport,
Here at Spider, we take your privacy seriously. When you apply, we shall process your details and pass your application to this particular company for review for this vacancy only. As you might expect we may contact you by email, text or telephone. Your data is processed on the basis of our legitimate interests in fulfilling the recruitment process.